Starts31st May 2018 09:30Ends31st May 2018 16:30TrainerRoss McCullochContactHelen Swatton
0141 465 7531CostSCVO Member £100, Third sector non-member £150, Private/Public £200
- Course overview
Are you thinking about getting started on social media, but aren’t quite sure how to go about it? Using laptops and various social media platforms during this practical and interactive one-day training course will help you to:
- Understand the benefits of using social media
- Develop a social media strategy
- Develop a social media policy
- Integrate social media with your existing website
- Course objectives
Facebook, twitter and blogging don’t have to be a mystery…this course will look at:
- Video & audio
- A social media strategy in 20 minutes
- Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at people making their first foray into the world of social media.
- Entry requirements
There are no formal entry requirements