Starts21st June 2018 09:30Ends21st June 2018 16:30TrainerMairi DamerContactHelen Swatton
0141 465 7531CostSCVO Member £100, Third sector non-member £150, Public/Private £200
- Course overview
How confident are you at public speaking? Does your voice shake and palms sweat? This practical training for confident public speaking, presentation and pitching will help you gain the confidence and skills to speak in public.
- Overall course aim
This one day course provides tips, tricks and techniques to help you:
- deliver confident presentations, pitches and public speaking;
- practice and prepare for presentations and public speaking;
- balance being yourself with putting on a performance;
- create confidence and overcome nerves;
- stand tall and speak out, loud and proud!
- Course objectives
This workshop uses practical exercises to help you with:
- confident communication in public settings;
- positive body language, voice projection and vocal delivery;
- preparing to make a presentation;
- nasty nerves, sweaty palms and stage fright;
- scripts, bullet points, WOW words and Powerpoint.
- Who is the course aimed at?
This one day workshop is aimed at those who want to develop the confidence and skills to make presentations in public, or who want to learn the basics of public speaking. It is also designed to help with pitching skills i.e. how to make a big impression in a short space of time.
- Entry requirements
A willingness to join in lots of good learning AND laughter is a must!