Starts23rd October 2018 10:00Ends23rd October 2018 15:30ContactKathryn Parry-Wilkes
0131 474 8000
Two years ago we published a Call to Action for the sector which was about why we need to embrace digital technology and approaches. We know that these messages have been taken on board and the next step is how to make the change happen.
There are changemakers working in charities across Scotland. You share a desire to make things better- to work more effectively and to make the most of new opportunities.
Join us on 23rd October for a celebration event – “Digitally Confident Scotland – making it happen”. You will have the chance to share your stories, and draw inspiration from others.
The agenda will include workshops, experts and hands on suggestions around topics including:
• Getting the right people – skills and mindset
• Pain points – anticipating and dealing with the setbacks
• Quick wins – flexible tech and culture
• Let’s talk about money – how much should I be spending?
• Cyber risk and resilience
• Starting from scratch
• Building a business case
• Data – Who has it, who needs it and what’s the role of funders and infrastructure bodies
- Who is this event aimed at?
‘Changemakers’ – working at any level in an organisation but having the desire and ability to drive change and make better use of digital technologies and approaches.