Starts24th October 2019 09:30Ends24th October 2019 16:30TrainerRoss McCullochContactHelen Swatton
0141 465 7531CostSCVO Member £100, Third sector non-member £150, Private/Public £200
- Course overview
Are you thinking about getting started on social media, but aren’t quite sure how to go about it? Using laptops and various social media platforms during this practical and interactive one-day training course will help you to:
- Understand the benefits of using social media
- Develop a social media strategy
- Develop a social media policy
- Integrate social media with your existing website
- Course objectives
Facebook, twitter and blogging don’t have to be a mystery…this course will look at:
- Video & audio
- A social media strategy in 20 minutes
- Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at people making their first foray into the world of social media.
Comments from previous delegates:
- The course was very informative and I would recommend to anyone looking for tips and extra information about Social Media.
- I attended the course with some trepidation expecting to be totally out of my depth but very soon into the course I became very relaxed and really enjoyed it. I would certainly recommend this to my colleagues and friends!
- Entry requirements
There are no formal entry requirements
- Other information
Each trainee must bring a laptop or tablet, and charger, with them on the day. If you are unable to bring a laptop or tablet, SCVO do have a limited amount available for use. These must be reserved in advance of the course.
Note: Only a few places left!