- The Salvation Army
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Falkirk Corps
- Time of attendance
- Between 9am - 4pm, Mon-Fri
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- 5 x 5 hr shifts
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 to £8.21 depending on age
Responsible to the Community Mission Facilitator
To receive all persons and communications to the projects
To provide administrative support to projects
• Greet visitors and offer hospitality as appropriate
• Monitor all visitors, ensuring visitors have signed in or out on relevant sign in sheets/book. Sheets filed at the end of day and reset
• Undertake administration duties and any other duties that may be required to ensure the effective running of the centre.
• Answer and record telephone calls and direct as required, deal with enquires where appropriate. Calls should be answered in 3 rings.
• Prepare course packs & boxes, order relevant packs when necessary.
• Set up refreshment breaks, clear break area and reset for next refreshment break and kitchen area is organised.
• Ensure reception area is clean and organised at all times.
• Basic administration duties as required.
Communication and Contacts
Staff, Volunteers, Service Users & Visitors
Two separate sites:
• The Salvation Army Corps Hall – Reception/Office and function rooms/Church hall
• The Salvation Army Employability and Training Centre - New Future Project. General office environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Previous reception experience advantageous
• Time management, communication and good social skills
Additional informationDo you have good communication skills and want to help others? Are you wanting a new challenge and are you willing to undertake new tasks? The successful candidates must be able to work within the Christian ethos of The Salvation Army
Required - Cannot start until successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership is received