HomeAid West Lothian Ltd
Charity registered in Scotland SC024461
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesThe purpose of the organisation is to relieve the poverty of people within the district of West Lothian on low income, and those in receipt of benefit, by providing or assisting in the provision of recycled furniture, clothing and household items.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Mon-Fri 9.00-2.30
- No of references
- Not supplied
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £9 per hour
• To assist with driving if the appropriate clean licence is held.
• To liaise with and work along side volunteers
• To support the operation manager with deliveries and furniture uplifts
• Comply with safe working practices in accordance with Health & Safety.
• To assist in removals
• To contribute to the reporting, monitoring and evaluation of the services.
• Any other duties required by the Project Co-ordinator.
The Job Description is a broad picture of the post at the time of preparation. It is not an exhaustive or prescriptive list of all possible duties and it is recognised that jobs change and evolve over time. Consequently, this is not a contractual document and the post holder will be required to be involved in appropriate training and carry out any other duties to the equivalent level that are necessary to fulfil the purpose of the job.
Conditions of Service:
Salary: Living Wage
Hours: 25hrs per week
Contract: Fixed Term 52 weeks
Holiday Entitlement: 30 days inclusive of public holidays
Driving licence (desirable)
Heavy Lifting involved