Association of Chief Officers of Scottish Voluntary Organisations
Charity registered in Scotland SC030547
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesForum for chief officers in the voluntary sector, promoting excellence in leadership and management. The association has almost 500 members drawn from a wide range of organisations.
- Job number
- Central Edinburgh
- Time of attendance
- Mon - Fri (flexible)
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not applicable
- Salary (£/hr)
- £9.30 per hour
Support ACOSVO Member Services:
- Assist the Member Services Manager with a review of various member services to support their development. This could include; monitoring service engagement, maintaining database records, sector and service analysis and evaluation, presentation of findings in report and or graphical form.
- Assist the Member Services Manager with member services administration tasks as and when required, including the coordination and evaluation of an annual Mentoring Event and bi-annual Leadership Exchange Coordinator Group Events.
Support ACOSVO Operations:
- Assist with routine office support tasks as and when required.
- Friendly, positive attitude, demonstrating a willingness to learn.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good digital skills (with an understanding of platforms such as Microsoft Office).
- Strong organisational and attention to detail skills.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Ability to work well on own without close supervision, to take initiative and ownership of specific tasks and outputs.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Effective delivery and achievement of targets.
- Ability to work well as part of a small close-knit team.
- Have an interest in non-profit, community-based development.
- Be membership focused.
Additional informationThe Association of Chief Officers of Scottish Voluntary Organisations has 500+ third sector Scotland-wide members. ACOSVO exists to inspire, excel and develop leaders. CLOSING DATE 13/12/19