Dundee United Supporters Society (Youth And Community Development) Limited
Charity registered in Scotland SC039922
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Weekdays, times to be confirmed
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Monday to Friday, times to be confirmed
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 - £8.21 per hour depending on age
This is a position within the Community Trust which will provide support to the Project Manager for Education in meeting a key objective within our new strategy; To provide curricular enriching projects in partnerships with local schools that help close the attainment gap as well as being flexible to the needs of the community in other areas of education including adult education.
• Support the Project Manager to deliver Homework Club after school at Tannadice Park.
• Support the Project Manager to deliver Breakfast Club before school at Tannadice Park
• Support the Project Manager to deliver curricular enriching education projects in an engaging manner. This will include supporting pupils to develop their skills in numeracy, literacy and communication.
• Engage with pupils and teachers to help the Trust provide an excellent experience during each educational project
Enthusiastic, reliable and comfortable working with children and young people - including those who may be vulnerable. Will be required to hold membership of PVG Scheme on appointment.
Required - Cannot start until successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership is received