HELENSBURGH & LOMOND CARERS SCIO
Charity registered in Scotland SC033382
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- 3.5/5 days
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £9.00 per hour
Provide a welcoming efficient front line reception service, including responding to enquiries, answering the telephone, dealing with visitors ensuring they sign in and out of the building.
Assist with one to one appointments, meetings, events, training and groups.
Check on-line diary on a daily basis and organise meeting/event requirements.
Receive, record and sort all incoming and outgoing mail.
Monitor and maintain stationary and equipment supplies.
Assist in the distribution of the Centre’s newsletter and any other mail shots.
Ensure leaflets and posters displayed in the reception area are appropriate and up to date.
Provide clerical and general support to staff team.
Assist with fundraising activities and events.
Identify own learning/development needs and devise action plans to address.
To observe confidentiality at all times.
Undertake any other duties as directed by Carer Services Team Leader or Manager.
• A good general standard of education
• Computer literate, able to use email, internet, Microsoft Office programmes and Social Media platforms
• Good communication and recording skills with attention to detail
• Good telephone manner
• Able to work as part of a team and with minimum supervision
• Possess a calm, friendly manner
• Be motivated, positive, enthusiastic, approachable, committed with a ‘can do attitude’
• Understanding of, and commitment to Equal Opportunities policy and practice and principals of confidentiality
• Willingness to attend training courses for personal development
• Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
• Basic knowledge of carers issues
• Good understanding of the aims and values of the Charity
• Requirement to be a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG) (The Charity will arrange this on your behalf)
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership