Motherwell Football Club Community Trust
Charity registered in Scotland SC042588
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Monday to Friday between the hours of 9 and 5. Occasional weekend and/or evening work may be required at times with advance notice.
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Set patterns with flexibility. Weekend work may be required
- Salary (£/hr)
Motherwell Football Club Community Trust delivers a wide range of high quality community programmes to local communities in Lanarkshire across the key themes of participation in sport, lifelong learning, community development, health and wellbeing, social inclusion and regeneration.
The role of Trainee Administrative Assistant is to support the Administration Team by performing administrative tasks.
The post is responsible to the Administration Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Take and process bookings for community programme activities
• Answer and receive general queries by telephone,email and in person
• Photocopying documents
• Sorting and opening post
• Obtaining information from the computer
• Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
• Ordering stationery
• Assisting Administrative Manager and coaching staff as necessary
• Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required
• Typing letters, and other documents as required
• Organising and preparing rooms for meetings
• Making tea and coffee for visitors
• Preparing rooms for events, day delegates and visitors.
• Taking registers at Soccer Camps and Centres
The above duties and responsibilities do not include or define all tasks which may be required to be undertaken by the post holder.
The successful candidate must be a good communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills. A personal commitment to sustaining professional working practices in the workplace at all times including excellent timekeeping and punctuality skills.