Motherwell Football Club Community Trust
Charity registered in Scotland SC042588
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Set weekly shifts. Business hours are 8.30 am till 10 pm Monday to Friday and 8.30 am till 5pm at the weekend.
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Set patterns with flexibility. Weekend work may be required
- Salary (£/hr)
Motherwell Football Club Community Trust is IIP and IIYP accredited and delivers a wide range of high quality community programmes to local communities in Lanarkshire across the key themes of participation in sport, lifelong learning, community development, health and wellbeing, social inclusion and regeneration.
The role of this post is to maintain the community facilities in Fir park to a high level.
The post is responsible to the Administration Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining community programme facilities inside Fir Park to a high standard ensuring they are safe and fit for purpose.
• Ensuring that all grounds equipment is maintained to a safe and serviceable condition and workshop facilities are kept clean and tidy
• Maintaining all areas to a safe and healthy condition using a variety
of techniques and specialised equipment
• Assisting with various clerical duties including record
keeping and safety documentation
• Overseeing contractors or suppliers working for the department
• Assisting in the clearance of ice and snow when necessary
• Checking the play equipment on a regular basis
• Locking up and opening up as required
• Cleaning and maintaining directional signs when necessary
• Maintaining and cleaning of playing kit and equipment as required
• Maintaining and cleaning of toilet facilities and changing areas.
The above duties and responsibilities do not include or define all tasks which may be required to be undertaken by the post holder.
A personal commitment to sustaining professional working practices in the workplace at all times including excellent timekeeping and punctuality skills.