Castlehill Housing Association
Charity registered in Scotland SC013584
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesCastlehill Housing Association has been delivering high quality, affordable homes throughout North East Scotland for nearly 50 years. With over 2000 properties throughout Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and Moray, we meet the housing needs of a diverse range of people whilst playing a significant role in improving our tenants’ quality of life. See also and www.aberdeencareandrepair.co.uk
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Mon to Friday between the hours of 9am and 4pm
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 - £8.21 per hour depending on age
1, Answer the telephone, deal sensitively and sympathetically with all queries.
2.Take and pass on messages to staff.
3.Deal with the processing and distribution of incoming mail.
4.Input and update in-house database with clients details including making up case files.
5.Provide a clerical service to the office, including typing, filing, faxing, photocopying and shredding.
6. Process request for Small Repairs/handyman service; including taking initial call, setting up new clients on system, booking appointment with appropriate tradesmen and issuing works order.
7. Assist in the preparation of invoices, recording of payments including debit card payments under supervision.
8. Process general referrals received by email, post or in person.
9. Any other duties as may be required to ensure that the operation needs of the office are met.
Experience in use of basic software packages such as word, outlook and excel. Good communication skills. Good basic standard in English, Maths and administration.
Additional informationPosts are based within Aberdeen Care and Repair at 11 Waverley Place but trainees may received further training in different departments within the larger organisation (Castlehill Housing Association) at 4 Carden Place which is our Head Office.