Charity registered in Scotland SC042758
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesRathbone is a national charity giving young people who are experiencing significant disadvantages the opportunity to learn and to achieve.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Monday - Friday
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- 9am - 3pm (Mon-Thurs) 9am - 12pm (Fri)
- Salary (£/hr)
- £5.90 - £7.83 per hour depending on age
1. Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people you come into contact with.
2. Check KIT Meeting minute daily
3. Word-processing of letters/memos/reports.
4. Provide administrative support to Team as required.
5. Assist in the provision of reception, telephone answering and postal services.
6. Ensure compliance with all legal and quality requirements through maintenance of up to date records and procedures.
7. Complete file compliance report for Fife monthly.
8. Ensure all paperwork and stationery is effectively stored and sufficient amounts are kept in stock as well as boots and overalls
9. Assist with staff, visitor and young people movement supervision, signing in and directing to training rooms and tutors.
10. Issue travel passes.
11. Collate documentation required for Learner Payroll when required
12. Assist in the administration and reconciliation of Petty Cash when required
13. Follow all Health and Safety regulations.
1. An interest in admin based work.
2. Willing to learn new skills
3. Good administrative skills and ability to proof read.
4. Knowledge of using a switchboard/telephone system would be beneficial but not essential.
5. Basic knowledge of health and safety issues and personal responsibilities.
6. Previous experience of working in a busy environment would be beneficial but not essential.
Skills & Abilities Required:-
1. Good written and oral communication skills.
2. Problem solving skills.
3. Planning and prioritising skills.
4. Good IT skills.
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership