- Simply Wee County Catering Ltd
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Monday to Friday. 8.30am - 2pm Daily with half hour lunch
- No of references
- Not supplied
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £8.75 per hour
1. Assist the preparation of catering within the catering establishment;
2. Carry out the preparation, presentation and sale of catering
3. Assist with the delivery of external catering to the relevant areas;
4. Assist in the cleanliness of kitchen, server areas and transport;
5. Perform any other task that is in line with the smooth operation of the catering
6. Follow all correct Health and Safety procedures;
7. Undertake any other reasonable duties which are compatible with the status of
8. Work closely with the disabled trainees that are supported by the Company.
9. Engage in any training that is made available to you.
1. Willingness, capacity and experience to work in harmony with the
trainees/volunteers we support;
2. Understand the need for scrupulous personal hygiene and presentation at
3. Ability to meet the physical demands involved;
4. Ability to work in harmony with people who have special support needs;
5. Ability to provide high quality customer satisfaction and service.
Values and Attributes
1. Conscientious, practical, committed and hard working;
2. Patient and respectful of all people, regardless of their background or
3. Able to be supportive of colleagues.
Additional informationA full UK driving licence is essential with maximum of 3 penalty points awarded
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership