Edinburgh Dog & Cat Home
Charity registered in Scotland SC006914
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesTo provide a temporary home for lost and unwanted cats and dogs. To try to reunite any animals with their humans, and failing that find new suitable homes for them. The organisation relies on donations, and have recently opened a new charity shop in Portobello.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- No of references
- Not supplied
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £5.90 - £7.83 per hour depending on age
● Providing administrative support to the Volunteer Co-ordinator across the Volunteer Programme.
● Using eTapestry to record, update and maintain volunteer records ensuring accuracy at all times.
● Requesting volunteer references from named referees as part of the volunteer recruitment process.
● Answer the volunteer enquiry line in a polite and professional manner providing details of the Volunteer Programme as requested.
● Shared responsibility for the volunteering enquiry inbox, responding to all emails within agreed timescales and where necessary directing emails to the Volunteer Co-ordinator.
● Assist with the organisation and administration of Volunteer events and activities.
● Manage the stock of volunteer equipment and uniform, keeping them organized, clean and available when required.
● Maintaining a regular supply of frequently used Volunteer Programme materials e.g. Volunteer Recruitment Packs, Volunteer Induction Packs.
● Assist with the delivery of volunteer communications as required e.g. mail merges, group emails, mass mailings.
● Any other tasks which are consistent with the duties and responsibilities of this post.
Person specificationNot supplied