The Glasgow Wood Recycling Project
Charity registered in Scotland SC038772
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesThe Project was established in 2007 and committed to reducing the amount of wood needlessly going to landfill by finding creative ways to recycle and reuse this valuable natural resource. Through these activities they provide volunteer and training opportunities to local people, as a practical way of tackling poverty and social exclusion.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- 9- 5 Between Monday to Saturday
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £5.90 - £7.83 per hour depending on age
.• To support GWR’s existing sales and marketing activities.
• To liaise with staff to support and develop sales, administration and customer care systems
• To help improve our customer feedback and retention
• To provide a good quality customer experience
• To help increase customer and sales income levels on 2013-2014 levels
• To be involved in sales, marketing and retail training throughout the organisation
• To regularly input to GWR Social Media, including Facebook, Twitter and Pintrest
Reliable, quick learner who is happy to work with a team in a busy office. A flexible approach and the ability to prioritise is required and well as being able to work with a variety of people.