On this page you can keep up-to-date on all things Brexit and third sector with links to briefings, papers and reports on relevant topics.
Useful resources for third sector organisations:
- 20 December 2018: Scottish Government debate – contribution of EU nationals
- 4 December 2018: Protecting our interests: Scotland’s response to the UK Government and EU’s Withdrawal Agreement and political declaration
- 30 October 2018: The unknown – Brexit and spending review
- 18 April 2018: EU nationals living and working in Scotland
- 12 November 2017: Scottish Government’s response to the UK Migration Advisory Committee’s Call for Evidence on the contribution of EEA workers to the UK labour market
- 29 August 2017: Click here for the latest discussion papers from SCVO’s Policy Team and have your say
- 16 August 2017: UK Government’s future partnership paper on customs agreements with the EU after Brexit and the Scottish Government’s response
- 29 June 2017: ECAS survey – what do citizens want from Brexit?
- 30 May 2017: Draft European Commission position papers on Article 50 negotiations
- 17 May 2017: UK 2017 Country Report – Labour Market, Social Policies, Skills & Education
- 17 May 2017: EU Citizenship Report 2017 – ‘Strengthening Citizens’ Rights in a Union of Democratic Change’
- 17 May 2017: The EU support to the Silver Economy
- 17 May 2017: Brochure on the Investment Plan for Europe (EFSI)
- 17 May 2017: EU Nature Policy
- 17 May 2017: EU Cohesion Policy – with focus on Scotland
Join our mailing list for all the latest news.
Page last modified on 26th March 2019