Error 404: The requested page could not be found We recently relaunched our website - some pages have moved

Error 404

Did you mean?

Premises licensing

Premises licensing. If you want to carry out licensable activities from a particular venue, you will need to contact your local authority to… Read more

Other relevant content

Legislation & regulation

Legislation and regulation. Find out about the legal procedures and licences you need to be aware of when running a voluntary organisation… Read more

Running your organisation

SCVO support to help you manage your organisation. Information on managing charity finances. Advice on how to write a business plan and more… Read more

Music & film licensing

Music and film licensing. If you or people using your facilities use music for the benefit of customers, visitors or staff, by law you need… Read more


Meetings. Most of a governing body’s work is carried out through meetings. Your governing document will usually outline the type of meetings… Read more

Organisational development

Organisational development. To survive, every voluntary organisation needs to develop. Organisational development is the name given to… Read more