SCVO is committed to working together with other stakeholder to support the sector through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- SCVO is managing this coronavirus third sector information hub that will be constantly updated.
- OSCR is providing advice on governance and regulatory issues.
- ACOSVO is leading on providing peer support for chief executives and senior leaders.
We have created this calendar in an attempt to capture any online events set up in response to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on Scotland’s third sector.
If your organisation is hosting a webinar, online course or seminar on this topic and would like to promote it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
Trusted guidance from the sector
Many organisations are creating resources that we will link to as and when we are made aware of them, including:
- ACAS (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service) – advice for employers & employees
- Age Scotland – advice for older people and their families
- Asthma UK – health advice for people with asthma
- British Heart Foundation – advice from medical experts on what having coronavirus means for those with heart or circulatory disease
- British Lung Foundation – info & advice for those with lung conditions
- Care Inspectorate – COVID-19 information and guidance for care services
- Carers UK – coronavirus guidance for carers
- Chest, Heart and Stroke Scotland – information and support on coronavirus for people affected by chest, heart or stroke conditions
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust – advice from UKCFMA for people with cystic fibrosis and their families
- Diabetes UK – information for people living with diabetes and their families
- ENABLE Scotland – emergency planning toolkit for carers
- Inspiring Scotland – charity support service with one-to-one sessions & tailored support
- Macmillan Cancer Support Scotland – guidance for people with cancer, as well as Macmillan supporters/volunteers
- Mental Health Foundation – looking after your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- Mental Welfare Commission for Scotland – advice note on mental health care and treatment during coronavirus pandemic
- NCVO – your organisation and coronavirus
- Open University – free ‘skills for work’ courses
- OSCR – Charities and Coronavirus: An update from the regulator
- Primary Immunodeficiency UK – coronavirus and the safety of immunoglobulin products
- Samaritans Scotland – practical ways to help yourself cope with the impact of coronavirus
- SAMH – Coronavirus and your mental wellbeing
- Scottish Centre for Conflict Resolution – Cranial Cocktail Workshop Resources
- Scottish Government – Covid-19: Information for private and third sector childcare providers about business support
- Scottish SPCA – coronavirus and your pet
- Shelter Scotland – housing advice
- Skills Development Scotland – advice & support on coronavirus for businesses & apprentices
- Support in Mind Scotland – national information service
- Talking Mats – easy read coronavirus resource
- UK Government – guidance on use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Volunteer Scotland – coronavirus advice for volunteers
- Young Scot – resources on coronavirus for young people
Official health guidance
For up-to-date information and news on coronavirus (COVID-19), see the following websites: