Creative charity comms
Hosted by SCVO and Third Force News
Date: Thursday 21 February
Time: 9am – 10.30am
Room: Boisdale Suite 2
Want to know more about how to tell your organisation’s story? It’s time to get creative!
Join this interactive session where experts will share their top tips on:
- Perfect press releases and blogs with Third Force News @ThirdForceNews
- High impact photography with Colin Hattersley @ColinHattersley
- Video magic with Media Co-op @mediaco_op
- Creative campaigns with Adam Lang @AdamBalfourLang
- Fabulous fundraising comms with Caroline Bellinger & Gillian Graham from Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home @EdinDogCatHome
Each speaker has just five minutes to wow you with their insights, followed by a panel Q&A/group discussion to give attendees the chance to quiz the experts about their specialist topic!
After that we’ll regroup for the Third Force News team to take us through what they think have been the charity comms highlights of the past year, and finish with a spot of networking over a well-earned caffeine injection.
Please note this event is now fully booked!