Reboot (Moray Computer Recycling) Ltd
Charity registered in Scotland SC035896
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesThe organisation aims to conserve and protect the environment for the benefit of the community by re-use, recycling & raising awareness of environmental issues in information technology through local and national partnerships and by commitment to good practice.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Mon - Fri - 9.30 - 3.30
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 - £8.23 per hour depending on age
Main Purpose of the Job
The refurbishment of IT hardware coming into ReBOOT workshops, whilst supporting both internal and external parties in computing issues and queries.
• Refurbishment of computer systems
• Installation of relevant software to refurbished systems
• Diagnostics of hardware coming into ReBOOT workshops
• IT sales
• Internal IT support for offices and workshops
• External IT support for householders and companies
• Computer repairs for external customers
• Mobile repairs
• Any other reasonable tasks as requested by the Manager
• Work within established organisational policies and procedures.
• Promote and comply with the Equal Opportunities Policy of the organisation.
• Promote and comply with the Organisation’s Health and Safety policy.
We are open to anyone who would like to develop their skills in IT and their own personal development. Motivated, friendly and open to learning.