Charity registered in Scotland SC009024
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesENABLE Scotland's vision: A society where every person who has a learning disability will have the choice and control to live the life they choose. ENABLE Scotland is a Scottish charity, working for an equal society for every person who has a learning disability. We were founded in 1954 by five sets of parents of children who had a learning disability. They believed that their children had the same rights as everyone else. This is still what we believe and fight for today. As the largest member-led learning disability charity in Scotland, our members are the voice of our organisation. We listen to them and act on the issues they think are most important.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- No of references
- Not supplied
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £9.00 per hour
1. Prepare information for payroll purposes
2. To act as the initial point of contact
3. To organise and maintain efficient filing systems
4. To develop and maintain the computerised systems in use.
5. To develop the administrative and financial systems of the service in conjunction with the Office Manager.
6. To maintain relevant or appropriate written work and financial records as required.
7. To liaise with all central functions including HR and Payroll
8. To attend meetings as required and if required to do so, take minutes.
9. To assist in collating service delivery information for invoicing purposes.
10. To put into practice ENABLE Scotland’s health and safety and equal opportunities policies and to maintain the values and aims of ENABLE Scotland at all times.
11. To be willing to undertake further training considered for self-development.
12. To undertake other duties as determined by the developing nature of the service and the Office Manager.
Person specificationNot supplied
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership