- Silver Stag of Scotland
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- May include evening and weekend work this will be determined at supervision
- Salary (£/hr)
• Responsible for receiving raw goods and storing them appropriately.
• Responsible for processing and packaging raw goods to defined UK standards.
• Ensuring agreed quotas of goods are distributed.
• Responsible for boxing raw goods for distribution.
• Responsible for ensuring accurate records are kept by updating data within the storage, processing and distribution systems
• Ensuring all Quality standards, health and safety and food hygiene legislation are adhered to.
• Ensure final packaging and dispatch documentation is completed.
• Responsible for communicating with the Logistics Manager to ensure deliveries to and from the unit are coordinated.
• Participate in developing the business and progressing growth.
• Responsible for communicating concerns and challenges time-onerously to Silver Stag Directors.
• Participate in the marketing and selling of products at identifiable markets and outlets.
2. Promote Diversity
• Ensure diversity is embedded in all aspects of service delivery, partnership working and the management of volunteers within the area of responsibility.
• Challenge inappropriate attitudes, beliefs and behaviour.
3. Work as part of a team
• Work co-operatively with volunteers, team members and colleagues from the statutory, private and voluntary sector in order to make a positive contribution
To the achievement of both the team and organisation’s objectives.
• Welcome both new and existing volunteers and help facilitate their understanding
Of both the role and responsibility in relation to Silver Stag C.I.C. vision and
• To work within the values of the organisation.
• To participate in general office duties, staff meetings, events and activities.
The incumbent will work alongside the project coordinator making sure all goods meet legislation defined by UK standards.
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership