The Village Centre Limited
Charity registered in Scotland SC037829
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesThe organisation's Vision Statement is “To provide a centre for the community that promotes inclusion, intergenerational work and provides a home for a range of services that meet the needs of local and vulnerable people.” The plans of The Village Centre reflect this vision and can be summarised as: A) Meeting the needs and aspirations of the local community. B) Providing routes to employment, training and further education. C) Providing a centre for childcare. D) Providing a service for older people. E) Establishing a centre for youth. F) Supporting the needs of vulnerable members of the community.
- Job number
- East Kilbride
- Time of attendance
- 9-4pm Monday - Saturday
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- 4 days out of 7 (always off Sundays)
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 - £8.21 per hour depending on age
You will be employed by the Company as Café Assistant and will report to the Front of House (FOH) Supervisor. Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• To provide a warm welcome and a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable customer service.
• To be an active and supporting team member, contributing in a constructive manner and treating all Village Centre team members with fairness and courtesy (most team members are volunteers.)
• To comply fully with all Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations at all times under instruction of the Chef/ Cafe Manager.
• To act as an ambassador for The Village Centre at all times.
The successful candidate will be hard working and have an outgoing/ friendly personality and attention to detail.