Move On Limited
Charity registered in Scotland SC026983
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesMove On Ltd provides an accessible service offering support, advice, information, training, and guidance to homeless people to enable them to tackle their homelessness effectively & permanently in the process regain more control over their lives. We currently operate three projects in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Mon - Friday 9am - 3pm
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £9 per hour
• Supporting Move On young volunteers and core volunteers
• Ensuring adherence to company policy, systems and procedures with particular reference to safety, food hygiene, security, the environment and employment legislation
• Assist with deliveries to our Community Food Members
• Maintain and develop relationships with Community Food Members
• Maintenance of stock system, delivery processing, despatch and storage area operations
• Maintenance of goods receipt, ferrying and replenishments operations including trigger levels, new stock
• Adhere to operational systems and procedures and support continuous improvements where necessary
• Conduct relevant pre-op checks on a daily basis for quality/health and safety requirements ie: temperature checks
• Ensure the safe operation of organisational machinery/equipment
• Comply with Health and Safety responsibilities and/or as applicable to the nature of your role.
No skills or experience required, we will fully train successful candidate.
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership