Jeely Piece Club
Charity registered in Scotland SC035027
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesTo advance education primarily among the children of Castlemilk and environs through: the provision and supervision of learning-orientated activities for school and pre-school chddren; the provision of care, guidance, instruction, activities and support directed towards addressing the special educational needs of school and pre-school children who are living in necessitous circumstances and /or single parent family
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Mon-Fri 9.30-3.00
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 to £8.21 depending on age
Assists with administration and general business support duties across the whole organisation, including direct support to our new outdoor nursery social enterprise model.
General administrative duties ensuring the charity’s offices run smoothly. Assists with administration/business support duties & dealing with customers, colleagues and suppliers. Performing tasks across Finance, Payroll, Personnel, IT and general administration support across our Play Services, Cafe and Early Years services.
• Enthusiastic and reliable
• Good communication skills
• Good level of basic skills (eg english, maths, IT)
• Friendly, personable approach
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Work in confidence
• Previous experience and/or keen to work in administration
• Keen to gain experience across all areas of the business and perform tasks within all business support areas.
Required - Cannot start until successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership is received