Ben View Resource Centre
Charity registered in Scotland SC024093
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesBen View provides older people's care services, including a lunch club.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Mon - Fri between 9am and 9pm
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Specific hours to be agreed with supervisor
- Salary (£/hr)
- £5.90 to £7.83
1. To provide and maintain welcoming reception for all users of the service.
2. To ensure all public enquiries receive attention and are documented, including room bookings and office leases.
3. To provide direct administrative and clerical support to staff and volunteers within the Centre covering all services provided
4. To keep records and statistical information up to date manually and on computerised systems.
5. Ensure that an adequate supply of training materials and relevant literature is maintained.
6. Arranging and servicing of meetings, including minute taking
7. Making appointments and maintenance of diary for all staff.
8. To take cash payments where appropriate and update finance systems
9. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
10. Support to Lunch Club service which includes Escorting of members to and from the centre on transport provided.
11. Liaising with other agencies, both voluntary, and statutory, including other professional bodies.
12. Ben View reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post at any time to suits the needs of the business.
Post holder will be able to:
1. Use Microsoft Office packages.
2. Good organisational skills.
3. Willing to take part in necessary training.
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership