The Community Capacity & Resilience Fund (CCRF) gives local community based organisations, with an income of £250,000 or less, who are tackling the effects of welfare reform the opportunity to access Scottish Government funding to deliver short term projects that help people mitigate the impact of welfare reform by providing them with the support and skills they need.
Round 5 of CCRF will support new innovative and creative projects that increase the capacity of frontline organisations to mitigate the impact of welfare reform, promote social inclusion, combat inequality, and increase partnership working.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- How their proposal will expand/develop the organisations capacity in order to meet demand relating to welfare reform
- How it will help bring organisations together in partnership to support people
- How it will develop people’s ability to prevent themselves from reaching crisis point
The application process consists of one online form that must be fully complete before your application will be assessed.
If successful, then you will also have some key obligations as part of the Contract
- Provide approved evidence of your organisation income (must be £250,000 or less)
- Provide information on proposed project expenditure
- Maintain accurate records of your project activity and financial records and receipts
- Provide feedback on your project’s progress at agreed intervals
You can also download a copy of the contract to ensure you can comply: