Good HQ is a feedback platform for charities and good causes in Scotland.
We’re building it to do three things:
- To help charities and good causes gather feedback about what they’re doing well and how they could improve
- To empower people who want to share their experiences with charities and good causes for the benefit of others
- To make it easier for people who want to get involved to find out what’s happening and what people are saying
All registered charities in Scotland have a page on Good HQ, if you work for an organisation you can claim your page on Good HQ on the sign up page. Once you’ve claimed your page you can update it with your branding, a short bio, social media links and write posts.
You can use Good HQ to:
- Collect feedback and show your organisations commitment to transparency and trust
- Make it easier for members of the public to find out about your work in the local community and how they can get involved
- Publicise volunteering opportunities alongside reviews from volunteers
For more information, take a look at a blog post written for Big Lottery Scotland about the uses of Good HQ and browse the blog posts written by Good HQ Community Manager, Lauren Pluss, on the SCVO blog.